Have you been hunting for a digital business for sale? Do you want to acquire a digital marketing agency?
Estrategy Brokers takes pride in helping interested buyers find their dream business.
Feel free to explore our huge database or use our business hunter to help you land the opportunity you desire. Call us or book a short phone consultation at your convenience.
Why choose Estrategy Brokers as your digital marketing agency Broker?
- We work with more than 100 brokers and show comprehensive data from all the known brokers so you never miss out on anything.
- Our elite team filters the top listings in the market and helps you make the right decision.
- Check out our newsletter to discover when a new digital marketing business is on the market.
- We have listings from around the globe.
What to Look for When Buying a Digital Marketing Agency
While most digital marketing agencies claim to be unique and specialize in a particular field, the reality is they’re all pretty much the same. To pick the best, you need to assess your individual needs and requirements, as well as the following aspects of the agency you are looking at buying:
- Previous and current clients
- Age and background
- Work quality and variety
- Results and awards
- Core services
- Business model and techniques
How Much Is a Digital Marketing Agency Worth?
Determining your agency’s valuation helps you establish your pricing for services such as SEO, SMM, and PPC management. Generally, you need to evaluate your profit and earnings, clientele, time in operation, economic conditions, current market prices, internal working structure, current projects, and your edge.
Are Digital Marketing Agencies Profitable?
One of the digital marketing trends to watch out for in 2021 is the rise of content marketing. A survey by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs indicates that COVID-19 has fuelled this growth, particularly for medium and large-sized business-to-business firms.
And in 2019 alone, the revenue of digital advertising agencies throughout the United States was roughly $17 billion, with a steady increase registered during the past five years. Among the factors affecting your digital marketing agency’s profitability, the following are the most significant:
- Cost and revenue per project
- Revenue per employee
- Billable and non-billable hours
- Profit per client
How Can You Increase Your Digital Marketing Agency’s Revenue?
Improving your profitability does not solely depend on increased sales, as you’ll also need to smooth out processes and workflows while delivering results to clients. Here are strategies you could employ:
- Concentrate on a specific market
- Develop case studies from happy clients
- Have flexible pricing models
- Increase your web presence with online directories
- Leverage repeatable, scalable processes
- Optimize your agency website and stay on top of your SEO game
- Simplify project management processes
- Work with an elite team
Is Starting a Digital Marketing Agency Worth It?
Yes, you could land bigger and better projects, score bigger wins, and gain access to a wealthier clientele. Building a digital marketing agency allows you to drive heftier revenues more efficiently than you could on your own.
You could maximize your ROI without the expected increase in workload by leveraging your staff’s efforts. But as sweet as it sounds, there are essential strategies to employ and factors to consider, such as those highlighted above.